English terminology

Pretty accurate translation list. I offer two addenda (note technically
correct pluralisation)as follows:

Monkey Wrench more often applies to a Pipe Wrench than an adjustable
spanner used on cars. An adjustable spanner is more often called a crescent
wrench, although I concede it depends on which type of adjustable spanner
is in use. The crescent wrench is the universally used adjustable spanner
in North America for work on cars.

Methylated spirits are referred to as Methanol, although denatured always,
it is superfluous to refer to methanol as such. In Canada, methanol is also
commonly referred to as gas line anti-freeze, and when dyed blue and
diluted with water to a freezing point of between minus 35 and minus 40
degrees is called windshield washer fluid (dyed pink in summer it becomes
bug wash).

A fender is a wing, and a rocker panel is a ???? sill? it's the outer panel
of the frame rail running under the door openings.

Happy Christmas to you

and I hope Father Christmas was good to you all

Michael Smith
Calgary, Alberta
Canada
91 Alfa 164L, White, original owner