Thank you -long and boring

	For those who have suffered my postings for the last few
years, you remember last October I ventured off in the
mighty 168 on a tour of the USA... and when I came back,
found myself with the option of selling Alfa parts for a
dealer here in Tampa, where the potential was there, but no
staff that really wanted to mess with it.

	Well, as time flies along, it has been a year this week
that I stuck my toe in the turbulent waters of Alfa parts. I
have learned alot, made some very impressive screw ups,
driven ARI nuts, sent wrong parts (Hi Ralph M.) and
hopefully helped a few folks out. It sure isn't as easy as
it looks, but the owners here have given me plenty of
freedom to be creative (or rope to hang myself?) and not
gasped too badly when the odd foreign currencies are charged
in quantity on the credit card.

	I think it can be deemed a success, and I want to thank all
of you folks out there for the support and patience as we
try to breathe some life into this shrinking but wonderful
market. Thanks.

Bill
- --
AlfaBill http://mastroalfa.com/parts.htm
Alfa Digest photo page: http://mastroalfa.com/digest.htm
Renovation photos http://mastroalfa.com/rebuild.htm
SuperPro Urethane, Magnecor Wires, Mintex, KYB, Koni, Brembo
here