Re: Thank you -long and boring

Bill:

I'm sure many of us are glad you were masochistic enough to get involved in
the parts business.  I've had a blast dealing/talking with you this past
year, and really appreciate all the effort you've put into getting me parts
....even if some were wrong ;-)))) - but you always fixed the problem
(which is MOST important).

Long may you continue to prosper  (actually you never will if you keep
buying Saabs, VW buses etc etc!!!).

Best wishes for the holidays & 2000

Ralph M
Houston, TX