75 CD Player

>>My problem is that I shoud drill 4 holes on car's floor, just
under the driver's seat... well.. I tried, but all I can find is METAL.<<=

Hi

What about drilling a few holes in the seat runner rails and bolting
a couple of bars between these. Then the cd unit can be suspended
from these bars. OK you still have to drill some holes but at least
they are inside the car so will not allow water in and should not
cause a rust problem

All the best

Keith