Erudite Digesters

just to be controvershul i thought i'd point out that conventional speling
and proper english useage is a recent fenomenon of very little importance
histerically speaking. those hoo wish to kontinue with idiosyncratic
spelling, useage, and gramar shud feel free to do so. if yer not understud
yu only haf yorself to blame, and no one will be the wiser.

as for me, if it was gud enuff fer shakespeare then it was good enough fer
me. that bill shakspeere was kwite the jeenyus so i unnerstand.

I am assured by my Ph D holding brother (well close enough to holding) in
Computing Science that one should assume that Internet correspondents know
how to type, after a fashion, and also are aware of the benefits of spell
check. Just that some of us have such important and urgent messages we
assume the recipients can spell check the results just as easily, if they
so desire, taking full responsibility for any resulting misunderstandings.

Fun and free are the keys to enjoying this exchange of thoughts and
feelings... a toughie for some of us I know, but I'm bending slowly.

Michael Smith
Calgary, Alberta
Canada
91 Alfa 164L, White, original owner