164 Bushing Easy fit

OK I see everyone uses pretty much the same method to get the old ones out.
Burn and Cut.

But there is an easy way to get the front ones in. (if you have the
facilities or access to someone with a lathe.)

I made a small guide out of a piece of PVC . All you do is turn it so it
looks like a cone on the inside. The large diameter end is just bigger than
the outside diameter of the bush and the small end just fits inside the hole
on the A-arm and sits on a small shoulder. Place this over the front hole in
the arm then press the bush through it Very easy. Maybe Alfa Bill could
provide a guide when he sells the bushes. (for a fee of course).

Matthew Dooher
1989 164 A
Dunedin, New Zealand
Phone	+64 3 479 7968