Re: 164 Achilles Heel

In a message dated 12/19/99 15:15:52 Eastern Standard Time,
owner-alfa-digest@domain.elided writes:

<<
 Date: Sun, 19 Dec 1999 14:33:01 -0500
 From: "Erostratus" <Erostratus@domain.elided>
 Subject: 164 achilles heel

 Well, looks like its headgasket time judging from the stew in my
 overflow tank.

 Anyone willing to share expense estimates and down time expectations
 with me? >>

I just had my car done, and if you're lucky, the cost will probably be around
$1000-$1200. A lot depends on the condition of the heads, and how much work
they'll need. Get them tested as well to check their condition.