NEW ('98) GTV available for viewing and FS?

FYI:  If anyone is interested in taking a look at a "new" GTV,  we have one
on display at West Suburban Auto Group in Maywood, IL (a near west suburb of
Chicago).  The car is an Italian market,"tax avoidance", version with a 24
valve 2.0 liter a twin turbo engine making 240 hp.  The color is silver with
a black leather interior. The car is US legal and registered in the state of
New York.  I can only describe the car as stunning.  If you love Alfa's you
will love this car!

West Suburban was the largest Alfa dealer in the US when Alfa left the
country, we still have one full time Alfa Tech and several other Alfa Trained
Techs.  The owners of the dealership are negotiating to bring Alfa's back
into the US on a VERY limited special order basis.  The cars would be
expensive ($40K + ), offer a very limited warranty and parts would be
difficult to obtain (airfrieght from Italy).  We are interested in any
feedback you might have.  Of course, if you are a serious cash buyer,  we
would like to hear from you too.

The car we have on display may be for sale (we have some details to work out
first, it will take about two weeks to work them out).  The car has 12,000
kilometers (about 7k miles) and the price would be 38K firm.  No test drives
will be given without a substantial deposit.

This is exciting news for us and for me personally (although I won't be able
to afford a new Alfa this way) as a few new Alfa's in the U.S. is better than
none at all.

E-mail, stop-in or give me a call if you have questions.

Sincerely,

David Alexander
Internet Sales Manager
West Suburban Auto Group
708.450.4430

Chicago AROC
- -76 Afetta GT
- -64 Ferrari 330GT

PS:  We have a VERY nice Milano 3.0 on our used car lot ($6.5K) and a few
other Alfa's for sale.