old Fiats, but not new Alfas

My wife and I stopped in at the Scooterworks (in Chicago) open house today,
to take advantage of sale prices on some parts for the Vespa 150 I am
re-restoring. The owner, Phil, told us about a deal he has constructed to
import early 70's Fiat 500's that have been rebuilt/restored in Brescia. He
should have the first cars here around the end of January, with a sale
price of under $9k. Not exactly high performance, but definitely as quirky
as my Giulia TI. Scooterworks is a Vespa parts house, and they will carry
the parts for the little Fiats as well. I have no interest in this other
than as a potential buyer, but it wouldn't hurt to encourage Phil in  his
effort if you have any interest in obtaining a little city car. He can be
reached via www.scooterworks.com.

Robert Clauss  AROC, ARA
BeckyCo@domain.elided
Mt. Prospect, IL  USA