Date: Fri, 17 Dec 1999 05:50:04 -0800

I don't know much about Montreals, other than that it seems that the V8
would be the overweight thing...there didn't seem to be much else different,
besides the body, than a 105...it is the same chasis as you said...so
wouldn't the weight be coming from the bigger engine? I think it would much
cooler, as I have mentioned to my father, to just get his engine rebuilt,
make it into a little hotter 1750...that'd be nice...I am starting to really
want a GTV now...I've wanted one since I was in 4th grade and my dad got
his...oh well, I've got a few years left to get a car to have for fun.....

Ted