Dave Mericle's address

Alfabill was looking for David Mericle's email address - the very gent sent
me an email the other day asking about Alfasud Giardinetta rear seat
catches, but alas I was unable to help. However, when I tried to return
email him on [DAVEMERCLE@domain.elided] it was bounced by our server. So I
tried again, being a bit more cunning (held my mouth differently and crossed
two 13mm spanners above the monitor) and yet was still shut out.

So, Dave, if you're out there, I'm not a snob!!

Chris Kane
NZ
76 Sud Ti
85 Sprint QV