What hours is APE open?

I was just out in San Jose, CA on a business trip.  Arrived Sunday afte=
rnoon and returned home Tuesday morning.  I tried to talk with someone =
at APE but both times I called I received their telephone answering mac=
hine.  It wouldn't have mattered if I had=20
spoken to someone on this particular trip because I didn't have time to=
 much of anything including sleep.   I may be going back out to San Jos=
e in the next month or so on another business trip and I'd really like =
to get to their shop.  Can anyone tell me=20
their "normal" hours of operation?  I'd like to buy some odd parts for =
my Spider and see all the *stuff* they have collected over the years.  =

Thanks in advance
Eric Schnettler=