Giovanni's rough running Milano

Giovanni, if the problem was absolutely coincident with your washing of
the engine, I might suspect that you got some water etc into the
distributor or coil. I had a problem with my Milano a while back after I
pulled the coil wire. I must not have gotten it back on well since
whenever it rained or even occasionally otherwise it would run like hell.
If your coil wire is iffy, then the water, movement etc could exacerbate
the problem. Could it fould the plugs? Sure I guess if the engine is
turning over and blowing fuel into the cylinders, but the plug receives
no spark. Open up the distributor and coil wire, then blow in some
WD-40 and see if that helps. Now, having said all that, let me note that
this was all just a wild guess engendered solely by my own problems....

Regards,

Adam