Parting out Nice '87 Milano Gold

                                          11:16 AM            12.16.99

Well, It hurts like hell to give up on a nice project car but I don't =
have the time or space to do this one right, so I am going to part out my =
'87 Milano Gold. I will post these parts for sale in other places =
eventually, but I want to give digesti first shot at them.

The car had 64k miles on it when it had a minor engine fire. All front =
bodywork, wires, and injection hoses were burned, but the motor looks =
good. The car is silver and had no rust and nice paint. Very nice =
interior.

Motor, Trans, Body/Trim from front doors back, and interior are all =
excellent.

Rather than fill up an entire digest with a parts list I created a =
classified ad page with parts, prices, and multiple pictures.

www.alfacentro.com/classifieds/87milano.html

Joe Cabibbo - Madison, WI
'89 Milano, '87 Milano for parts
FORZA Modern Media <www.forza-mm.com>