Alfa 164 tangles with Ford Ranger

This is a bit more amusing that it was last Friday night . . . while driving
my 93 164L in typical stop-and-go suburban Atlanta traffic, I was rear-ended
by a 99 Ford Ranger pickup (pretty hard, or so it felt).  The Ford suffered
significant bumper and front grille and sheet metal damage, while the Alfa's
rear bumper sustained only a very slight displacement - not even  noticeable
if you aren't looking for it. No surrounding sheet metal was touched.

Who says them Italian cars ain't tough?

Pete Westafer
Berkeley Lake, GA
93 164L