Verde Problems

Ok, I'll start by saying thanks to all the people that emailed about my
dad's car painting adventure. I don't know if he got the time to reply to
everyone, but he was very grateful. He wanted red, I thought it should be
green...he found a burgundy that he loves, and now its settled...he even
found someone to do it. Thanks....now...

I am just kicking this around, so no one get too excited. I am considering
selling me Verde. I want to get something different. I have always wanted a
GTV, around the same year as my fathers 67. I had a 70 GT Junior...but it
never ran...The fastest that thing went was 60mph on a car dollie, coming
home on the freeway from Oakland where I bought it.

I am not sure if this is financially possible at the moment, but I am going
to have my degree (all be it a pretty useless one) this Friday, so I will be
getting a fulltime job any time after that.

Point is, anyone know how much I could get for a Verde with 160,000 +- miles
on it? Or, does anyone wanna trade? Let me know...I am even thinking GTV-6,
but I haven't decided.

Thanks, Ted