Honda S2000 and Spider Question

     Well gang I was cruising home last evening in the 164 when a guy
     pulled up next to me in a brand new silver Honda S2000. This was the
     first one that I'd seen in person outside of all those pics from the
     various car mags over the last year. No offense intended, but I was
     completely unimpressed and found the car quite unattractive from all
     angles. I actually thought it was a Miata from the rear. Give me a
     Spider any day on a pure aesthetic basis.

     On a related note, I recently developed a godawful buzzing sound at
     4000 rpm in my '91 Spider that seems to be emanating from the
     passenger side dash or windshield area. Anyone experience this before,
     any ideas ? I checked all of the bolts and screws in the passenger
     door and none of them were loose.

     Kevin Fillip
     Dallas, Tejas

     '91 Spider
     '91 Spider (wife's Christmas present if AlfaBill comes through)
     '91 164
     Need something from the '70's or '80's to break up this monotony.
     Perhaps a nice GTV-6 or Milano ?