Re: Fwd: Front body panel

As I write this, I am on the phone with Ryan at A.R.Ricambi who is
looking it up for me, so tell him thanks--the part is no longer available
in the US--it appears, however, that it is a front panel for a GTV, not a
Spider--should be worth something (but Ricambi still has four that would
work.)---Ryan said to be sure to mention that he was NOT 100% sure.

On Tue, 14 Dec 1999, ed mackey wrote:

> Anybody know what this is or need one? Maybe a front clip - hang it on the
> wall. for decoration.
> Ed Mackey   Las Cruces, NM  -USA
>

> >Subject: Front body panel
> >To: efmackey@domain.elided
> >
> >Can you help me identify a part that I have had for a long time, and maybe
> we
> >can find a new home for it. I have a new front body panel for a late 60's or
> >early 70's Alfa Spider (I think). part number 105-51-54-040-01. I would like
> >to know what model and year it would fit, so I could find someone in need of
> >this part. It is new and in new condition.
> >                                                Thanks for your help
> >                                                  Tom Mills
> >                                                Jefferson Auto Collision
> >Service