IAP and GTA Wheels...

Seems we have created a great deal of confusion in our catalog. The 4X98
bolt circle listed is incorrect. Strange things happen when you attempt
to get things in the catalog last minute. Information from the
manufacturer led marketing to believe the wheel had a different bolt
circle. They don't, they are 4X108 just like all other Alfa 105/115
series cars. I have confirmed this with Alan Ward who previously owned a
GTA.

These wheels are no longer available from us. The story is that
Campagnola was bought by Tecno Magnesio during our last catalog
production. They sell a 98mm and a 108mm version of the original
casting. The wheels we were selling were to be magnesium construction
rather than aluminum. This is the reason for the $495.00 each price. As
of this date, Tecno Magnesio has been bought by MIM. Through a contact
at MIM, we have found that there are no plans to cast any magnesium
wheels at this time. The wheels are discontinued and will not appear in
the 2000-2001 IAP catalog.

We apologize to all for the confusion this has caused.

Barry A Wilson
Sales & Customer Service Manager
International Auto Parts