 Date: Mon, 6 Dec 1999 16:20:17 -0500 (EST)
 From: joseph.fillipjr@domain.elided
 Subject: Importing an Webered Alfa to the US

 Anyone have any experience on the EPA regulations with repsect to importing
a post-1968 non-Spica Alfa into the US? I've got a handle on the Customs
regulations, and the NHSTA regulations, but cannot for the life of me manage
to speak to a human at the EPA. And I'd hate to import a car into the US only
to be told by the EPA that I must export it, destroy it, or make expensive
modifications to it to make it smog legal.

 Any and all help greatly appreciated.

 Joe Fillip
 Swarthmore, PA >>