Spider heater and brake fluid loss

I am having two problems with my '87 Spider and I am hoping the digest can
help me out.
1) THe heater is not functioning when I am doing below about 35 mph.
Above 35 mph I can get hot air out.  Any thought on why this would happen?

2) THe brake fluid seems to be dropping every so slightly.  I topped it up
a month ago and it has dropped a bit.  It is not leaking anywhere I can
see.  If I recall it sometimes gets into the booster.  Does the MC need to
be rebuilt?

I appreciate any insights.
Thanks,
Chris