Re: Spider heater and brake fluid loss

Chris:

Is your heater fan working?  I know that if I have the heater on, but the fan
off, forced air (from road speed) will push the heat in without the fan.  35
mph sounds like a reasonable threshold for this.

As for the brake fluid, I don't know too much about this, but I do remember
the thread you're referring to, and also a comment that brake fluid in the
booster will eat away at your booster seals and cause failure.  If you
suspect this may be happening, I would look into sooner, rather than later.

Good luck.

Hal Taylor
'86 spider veloce "Strega" (blew her head gasket last night)