front plates

There is very little I would commend Pennsylvania for about roads or
cops (although we do have plenty of scenic, twisty drives). One thing I
have always appreciated, though is that we have no front plates. The
first thing I did when I bought my new 164S was take off those stupid
little front brackets. By the way - I have 5 antique British cars - all
registered - but I drive them around with only the original British
plates (Pa. ones in the boot). I have never been stopped. Antique plates
here are permanent, a one time charge, no inspection required.

Tony Bruno

'91 164S (17,000 miles)