A-032R's

I had the good fortune to drive a P****e Boxster in the pouring rain at
Portland Int'l Raceway once, it was shod with A-032R's.  Never have I
experienced such a good rain tire!  Their 'aquatusk' pattern excels at
dissipating rain, I could literally hear those tires siphoning the water
away.  I believe the soft compound helps, but that tread pattern rules.  Be
warned, the A-032R is among the loudest tires there are on the street.
Makes you appreciate a good street radial!

There was a Lotus Elise here recently, a racing variant, it had A-036R's ??,
not the A-032, I was told it was a special variant for the Lotus racing
series.  In fact, it was Mario Andretti driving the car around Seattle Int'l
Raceway for a recent fundraiser.  Folks had dinner with him and 2 hot laps.
Lucky them!

Steve S.