imotors.com

Has anyone tested http://www.imotors.com for their ability to acquire a
hard-to-find car? They are a used car buying service. They claim to be
able to get a '95 164Q among other things, with a 7-day return policy
(can you say "joy ride" boys and girls?). Estimated price of $18.6K and
an estimated delivery of 5 weeks.Would be interesting to hear from
someone who tried to locate a rare late model car...I suspect they won't
be up to the task...

No connection...I know of them because I saw an early 90's Spider in
Palo Alto California with an IMotors.com "dealer plate".

Ciao,
Karl
'95 168LS