Non-starting '67 GTV

Hey all,
Got a bit of a perplexing problem.   My '67 GTV, 1600 w/webers, has always
been a perfect starter.  A few months ago, while on a trip with the NWARC,
she would turn over fast enough, but the fire wouldn't light.  We then push
started it (thanks Gordy and Zach!) a very short distance and she fired
instantly.  She runs just fine.  She will run (after being pushed), she will
turn over, but not both!

Last weekend we went through the positive and negative circuits, and cleaned
up all our grounds, even soldering the ends of the pos and neg cables.  We
are not losing serious voltage.  The battery should be enough to start the
car, but even with a jump it makes no difference.  Turns over but no start.
I have about 9V at the dist. side of the coil (Bosch blue).

I have the stock Bosch point coil, it has never given me problems.  I put in
new points/cond/cap/rotor (first time in about 6 years).  The starter is
freshly rebuilt, sounds like the best one yet.

Tonight she nearly made it, she fired, but ran at 200rpm for a few seconds.
I can't figure it out, she normally fires instantly and that's that.  As the
saying goes, she ran perfectly when I parked it last!

Any thoughts?  Why this sudden change?

Steve S.
Seattle, WA
NWARC