go ahead and laugh....another Alfa

For all of you with alfaitis, just picked up this Spider...85 with 58K
on it, haven't actually seen it in daylight yet, but it drives nicely,
and all the goodies work including the AC... a little rust in the rocker
skins but looks easy to remedy, otherwise solid as a rock including the
spare wheel pan.

So it's time to do some brake work and sort out  the bugs and fix the
rocker skins... like i need another project...  THEN, do I sell the SAAB
(Exxon Valdez) and keep it? Or give it up to a good home... Hmmm

Chix dig the Saab...but I don't. Decisions.

AlfaBill
91 168
88 Saab Turbo Conv- so Swedish, so solid, so...yawnnnnnn
71 VW Westfalia -cheap parts, brilliantly simple, smells of pot.oD
85 Spider Grad, waiting to see her in the morning light...

"Monthly improvements instead of monthly payments"