Ciao,
Russ Neely
Oklahoma City

In a message dated 12/09/1999 9:17:47 PM Central Standard Time,
owner-alfa-digest@domain.elided writes:

<< Date: Thu, 9 Dec 1999 15:08:30 -0500
 From: "Chris Shepley" <chris_shepley@domain.elided>
 Subject: RE: Final Suspension survey (hopefully)

 I would recommend ditching the Nitto's.  They may look cool, but NT-450's
 just don't have the grip of other performance tires.  Might be better off
 with Yokohama/AVS Intermediate's or something.  Tire rack has AVS
 Intermediate's for $77 sized at 205/50 15.  If you don't mind low tread life
 and tire noise, you could go all out and get Yokohama/A032R at 205/50 15 for
 $134.  Just don't drive in the rain.