RE: Final Suspension survey (hopefully)

	giovanni, i'm assuming your list indicates your current set-up?

	then, i think your suggested set-up will work (no direct experience
w/the koni's, tho), however i still feel yule still wanna install the stiffer
front sway bar, cuz the torsion bars really won't help your roll problem that
much in the front - the sway bar will.  and *i* could be wrong here
(corrections, anyone?), but adding the roll bar in the front will *reduce* the
tendency to understeer, if anything it will increase the tendency to oversteer.
on my gtwe6, i have the full shankle street-sport set-up, w/front-n-rear sway
bars, & the car is as neutral as can be - no oversteer, no understeer -
unflappable, really.  if i cook a corner, all four tires start sliding...
(w/225-50-15's this *only* happens on the track!)  on the street, i once hit
gravel, where the maryland dot did a huge gravel patch, with no prior signage
warning (good thing i wasn't on one of my 'cycles, like the previous morning!);
then the rear end came out a bit, but i was amazed how easily i was able to
bring it back in line & negotiate the corner.

	re: shock settings, my halcorp 12-way adjustables are now set at about
35-40% stiff, which works fine for the street.  even *one* click stiffer  makes
it too harsh for the street.  if your koni's are even remotely similar in range,
ya mite wanna try a li'l softer, even w/the stiffer shankle set-up.

	re: tires, i'd go for either bridgestone potenzas or yokohama avs.  the
next set of rubber on *my* werde's relatively recently acquired 15x7 stilauto
ghibli's will be 215-50-15's

	good luck,

	doug