RE: lack of front license plate

So does that mean if you could sneak a euro car into the US, you could
simply affix your dealer plates and drive around at your leisure?

- -----Original Message-----
Date: Wed, 8 Dec 1999 14:27:55 EST
From: CARIBOULH@domain.elided
Subject: lack of front license plate

Greg Hermann onserved that when avoiding the cameras at intersections:

<< Mud on the front plate is equally effective, and a bit more legal!>>

The best way however (at least in California) is to become a licensed motor
vehicle dealer (Caribou is one) as we are ONLY issued rear plates. And we
need not even have to have that plate "affixed" to the vehicle, but just be
carrying it with us while driving!

BTW, I am still in need of some upholstery to make a pattern from for the
1978 to 1985 Spider. Thanks very much to evryone who repsonded to my
requestfor the others!

Ed at Caribou Imports, Inc.
www.caribou.cc
(949) 770-3136