Re: alfa-digest V7 #1208 - Yellow Lights

    Excellent statement.  I had not thought of using my exceptional (in my
not so humble opinion <grin> ) driving talents to set a good example.  I will
start stopping sooner when I seen I yellow light.
Ciao,
Russ Neely
Oklahoma City

In a message dated 12/08/1999 9:48:13 PM Central Standard Time,