Traffic Ticket

I have never had a traffic ticket in California, so I can't say for certain
if this will work, but try to find out if someone followed you through the
light.  The same people who wrote your ticket should let you know.  If
someone did then your reason for running the light was trying to prevent an
accident because you could see the person behind you couldn't stop.  In
Ontario (Canada, not county) avoiding an accident, or even a dangerous
situation is a legitimate reasons for breaking traffic laws.

Kim
79 Spider

ps engine for a VW van . . . why not a 911 flat 6?  Just add weights to the
front end to keep it down. :-)
Centre for Economic Analysis - Canada Inc.
http://www.home.istar.ca/~boydell
133 David Dr,
Nepean, Ont
K2G 2N6