164 posters, Pt2

Well, the response has been as expected.  I'll explain what I have for those
of you who missed my mailing yesterday from home (darn server) and late
additions.

Poster 1 is a small 164 on a windy blue road, yellow sky, green hills, etc.
I may have a picture of this on the AROC Detroit website this weekend.
Unfortunately, I only have 3.  So, for all of the people who got with me in
the first 24 hours, you are now entered into a drawing to get one of the 3.
Sorry for those who really wanted one, but this was the only fair way.

The other is a 164 at the top of a driveway, Italian looking villa in the
background, lush flowers on either side of drive, and gees at the bottom.
Since I have 80 or so of these, its first come, first served.  And I'm up to
close to 50 right now.

Please forward your mailing address to alfa@domain.elided (not this one!!!), so
I can make mailing labels.  I have the first calls in order, so that is what
I will work off of.  As for cost, I'll try to send one tomorrow to get an
idea of how much it will cost.

Thanks for the interest- I KNEW it would be easy to get rid of these!!!

Eric Storhok
Advanced Powertrain Engineering
Ford Motor Company