164S vs. ? and WANTED: 164S

Well, a few weeks ago I sent in the question about a 164S vs. SVT Contour vs.
Jetta w/VR6.  Someone else even threw an SHO into the fray.  I got quite a
few responses.  A generalization of what people had said is that the Jetta
doesn't have the handling or power of the Contour but the Contour doesn't
have the comfort and refinement of the Jetta.  So, I started thinking, if I
want the power, handling, comfort, refinement, and a lot of style... why not
buy a 164S.

I drove a '92 S with 120k miles this weekend and WOW, what a car.  I am now
officially looking for a 164S.

I am looking for an S with under 100k miles.  What colors did they come in?
The car should good to excellent condition with complete service records.
I'm not looking for a concours car, but it should be nice.  I could also
include my '87 Milano Verde in the deal if someone is interested.

Thanks

Henry