Ciao,
Russ Neely
Oklahoma City

In a message dated 12/07/1999 3:11:37 PM Central Standard Time,
owner-alfa-digest@domain.elided writes:

<<
 Date: Tue, 07 Dec 1999 10:41:19 +0000
 From: AlfaCyberSite <acs@domain.elided>
 Subject: Octopussy update

 Sorry. I plead guilty of brain-fade regarding the GTV-6 in Octopussy.
 Thought the car was in another Bond film.
 <snip>
 Quentin from NZ pointed out it should be charcoal
 with a caramel interior. I vaguely thought the GTV-6 was dark green, but
 then I couldn't even remember which film it was in.

<snip>
 Biba
 Irwindale CA >>