Where can I get...

One of those Tornados? We used to have a Toronado available in North
America, any similarity? Will the jammer and sidewinder from a Tornado bolt
right into my 164 or do I need an adapter? When I put a Momo wheel in my
SAAB I needed an adapter but it was no big deal. Can the cops detect your
radar jammer and lock on feature soon enough to avoid an incident? This is
great news and I cannot wait for the answers to my queries, we have serious
police oppression here and this sounds just the ticket to even up the odds...

Michael Smith
Calgary, Alberta
Canada
91 Alfa 164L, White, original owner