Re: Paul Shelton

Nigel -
I bought some of those spares from Paul.  Matter of fact, the driveshaft (now
rebuilt) is going into my Spider this week.  I think he got rid of everything
before moving to Kansas.  I'd have to dig around some to find his address (J.
Hertzman, I'm not) <G>  but if you want me to look, I will.  I remember that
he relocated to Leavenworth, KS, unfortunately after the AROC convention took
place right down the road.

Gordy Hyde
NWARC Secretary
1987 Spider "VELOCE"
Seattle, WA (teargas dissipated due to mass quantities of rain)