RE: alfa-digest V7 #1194

<<Kevin,
I'm not the owner of that black verde (mine's red) you saw on 101, but it
seem
to me I always see another beautiful alfa when I am A) in a rental B)
someone's
else's car C) A passenger in a non Alfa. Denies you the  privilege to do the
wave, honk, light flash thing and enjoy a little warm, fuzzy, mutual
admiration..>>

That's why there should be an *Alfa* salute or sign among alfisti, to be
recognized even when we are in our *other* car.  How about Dr. Spock's hand
signal, from Startreck?

<<Jorge,
So what are we Milano owners to do other than *hope* the valet can't figure
out
where the glovebox and trunk release are. >>

How about trying to open the door from outside or even inside?  Nobody else
seems to find the darn handle/release.