Re: Spica engine lost power

Thanks for the fast response, Alan.  I don't think it's that, I just changed
it last februaray (what a leaking pain!).  I was told by somebody smarter
than me that one is not typically a problem, since it's in the high pressure
circuit and the pump is pushing it through.  Unfortunately, the fuel
pressure sensor is bad (don't know how accurate is anyway).

Later,

Costel