Re: lost power

Good point, Scott.  I hate to take my spark plugs out again (just passed the
smog test with new spark plugs), but "c'est la vie"!  I was hoping one of
the wizards out there can pull out of his hat my problem :-)  Day dreaming
it's not a sin!  I'll check the spark first.  But I would think a bad
electrical system wouldn't make it "try" to start, then die immediately.