Date: Thu, 2 Dec 1999 06:40:12 -0500
From: "Chuck" <no-ones@domain.elided>
Subject: Keys for 164Q

I recently bought a 164Q.  It came with 3 keys and 2 remotes.  There are
two
big keys(with the keylights), and a small one.  Does anyone know which
one
should be the master and which one(s) should be the valet keys?  Is there
an
easy way to tell?  I have tried them on all the locks, and they all seem
do everything.  I doubt that they all are masters(maybe?), but what else
would account for these results?  I'm lucky to have all the keys, but I
would like to know which is which.

Thanks,
Chuck
<<