anti-roll bar for '67 Duetto

Anyone out there ever installed a rear anti-roll bar on a '67 Duetto?  I'm
sure some of you have.  I got the roll bar along with the stiffer spings,
front and rear, and larger front anti-roll bar when I purchased the car in a
semi-restored condition.  I am now to the point where I have the rear
suspension off and want to install the bar before reassembling it.  The bar
came with brackets and rubber bushings.  I know it goes up in the crack where
the floor of the trunk and the back of the boot come together.  My concerns
are:  1) that the stabilizer t-bar will interfere with the brackets if I
mount them to far outboard; and 2) that the drill hole into the floor of the
trunk really goes into a closed box, so that I will have to drill through to
the top of the box (true bottom of the trunk) and install some sort of
bushing to carry the load so that the box doesn't get compressed (ie bend the
sheet metal).  Anyone have any suggestions?  I'm all ears.  You can reply to
me  via the digest or to my person e-mail.  Thanks in advance.

John Behrens