Re: 164 Key Blank

I strongly suggest buying your 164 key blank from an Alfa dealer, decent
price.  Last time I had one cut, the locksmith cut the Alfa blank for free.
Not a bad price for a cheap bastard Alfa owner.  Alternately, a less
attractive 164 key blank (valet width) is made by ilco (usa) with the
numbers FT46 and X152.  The back side of the key reads "for fiat".

Ken Stevenson               Dallas, Texas
91  Alfa Romeo 164L
91  Alfa Romeo 164S
77  Lancia  Monte Carlo    -   AR 3.0  project