Re: Families and Alfas

Maybe it's my upbringing, but I don't see any obvious reasons why a family cannot function without a minivan or SUV.

When I get my family, they're piling into my 164.  Mom and dad still have to enjoy *some* things in life even after having little ones.  They (the kids) will just have to travel light, or the compromise would be everyone has to travel lighter.  No, no toy collection in the car.  I'll give my newborn a Rubiks cube to play with.

Nizam
grew up in a Giulia ti