Re: alfa-digest V7 #1187

Scott, my 2 cents.  You have all missed the worst eye pain of all.  It's the
things you have seen and can't change or can't bring back or will never see
again.  Never goes away.  I suspect Alfa lovers are sensitive to this or why
would they notice an Alfa in the first place with all those Hondas going by?
 It may also explain why time takes on greater importance and justifies the
difficulties of owning such a lovely car.
Tim Malaney
67 Duo Duettos
St. Louis