Re: alfa-digest V7 #1187

In a message dated 11/30/99 2:58:44 AM Central Standard Time,
owner-alfa-digest@domain.elided writes:

> ana has been experiencing refreshing November weather of 55-75 degree
>  weather most of this month, but the real cold weather just hit me and Lo
and

>  Behold my Silver GTV6 doesn't have heating.  It just blows air, more cold
>  than hot.  This car is a transplant interiorwise so something with the
>  heating may not be connected right, where should I start to check the
> heating
>  to make it work before my hands freeze to the steering wheel?
Check the heater hose under the bonnet.  Many put manual valves in the heater
line to improve a/c performance.  Mine has one, a silver colored valve with a
rotating handle right before the firewall on the passenger side.

Jerry in Houston ( IU '71)