GTV6 Heating problems.

Indiana has been experiencing refreshing November weather of 55-75 degree
weather most of this month, but the real cold weather just hit me and Lo and
Behold my Silver GTV6 doesn't have heating.  It just blows air, more cold
than hot.  This car is a transplant interiorwise so something with the
heating may not be connected right, where should I start to check the heating
to make it work before my hands freeze to the steering wheel?

chris.
Indy, IN
82 GTV6 - Silver
82 GTV6 - Yellow