Re:Spare keys needed

The Alfa keyways are unique and keys are hard to find. Some Fiat keys
will fit but it's strictly trial and error. I have needed to find keys
for both of my Alfas. An ignition and valet for a 164 and an ignition and
auxillary key for the spider. The 2 places that I got them were Suburban
Auto Group in Chicago and Orion Auto Parts in Houston. If you have the
numbers from the originals, they can match the keys or send the right
blanks. As far as cutting the keys, any competant locksmith can do this
(even had one cut by hand from the lock cylinder). Good luck - small
cost, can be a big headache!!

Sid
Houston
86 Spider Veloce - Pandora