Alfasud help - reply

Gidday Duncan,

Re your Digest posting:=20
"Hi all,  I'm back on the list after quite a break 'cos I need some help =
with my '78 alfasud ti. Are there still any Alfasud owners out there who =
might be able to help me?"

Too right Duncan, you can relax, there are HEAPS of us out here, still =
driving the sharpest-handling and best-revving Alfa Romeos made in the 70s =
and early 80s (stir, stir....).

Re your float level setting query, I wonder if you've got a workshop =
manual for the car? (Haynes and Autobooks both published good ones for the =
Alfasud). If not, I can look up the info for you from my manuals..... just =
let us know the make and model of the carb on your particular car (in the =
finest tradition of Alfa manufacturing, Alfasud carbs could be one of =
several alternatives).=20

Regards,
Graham in NZ
(71 GTV, 77 Alfetta, 82-82-84 Alfasuds)