Re: Bleeding Brakes!!!

I have recently replaced the brake boosters on my '69 1750 Spider, and I am having
trouble expelling all of the air from the brake system.  I have tried the old
fashioned way with the wife operating the brake pedal, and me on the bleed nipple,
and I have also tried the Mityvac single handed brake bleeding pump.  I can draw any
amount of brake fluid through the system, but still cannot purge all of the air.
What is the trick?  Any and all advice will be greatly appreciated.

David Boxall
1969 1750 Spider
Dubai, United Arab Emirates